I 've lost my passport.
我的护照丢拉
Where is Chin ese Embassy?
中国大使馆在哪?
Could you call for a Chin ese speak ing staff?
能找个中文员工给我吗?
Is there a police statio n here?附近有警察局吗? Whom should I ask to?我应该问谁? Please help me请帮助我 I feel sick我感觉不舒服 I / m in a hurry我时间很急 I / m lost我迷路了
基本语篇
谢谢! ---- Thank you. 多谢! ---- Tha nks a lot.
对不起,麻烦你。 ------- Excuse me. 抱歉。 ---- Excuse the mess. 需要帮忙吗? ---- Can I help you.
谢谢你的帮助。 ------ Tha nk you for helpi ng me. 无论如何,我还要感谢你。 ------- Tha nks, any way. 您好。 ---- How are you!
初次见面问好。 ------ How do you do!
很高兴见到你。 ------ (It's) nice to meet you. 请问您从哪来。 ---- Where are you from? 请问贵姓。 ----- Can I have your n ame? 我叫…。 -----My name is ... (I'm ...)
很高兴认识你。It was a pleasure meeting you.
很高兴见到你
Pleased to meet
希望再见至 M尔。 --- Hope to see you aga in. you.
这是不是说我以后可以再见到你? --------- Does that mea n that I can see you
aga in?
玩得快乐 ---- Have a good time. 祝你好运。 ----- Good luck.
我希望没事。 ------ I hope nothing is wrong. 怎么了? ---- What's the matter?
糟糕,严重吗? ------ Oh, no! Is it serious? 我真为你难过。 ------ I'm sorry for you. 一路平安,走好。 ------ Have a safe trip home.
方向:
East 东 South 南 West 西 North 北 Left 左 Right 右 Straight on 往前直去
There那儿Front 前方Back后方Side 侧旁 Before 之前After 之后
First left/right 第一个转左/右的路
二、请问如何前往…
Excuse me, How do I get to the ... ?
请问如何前往 .................................. ?
How do I get to the airport?
请问如何前往机场?
How do I get to the bus statio n?
请问如何前往公车站?
How do I get to the metro stati on?
请问如何前往地下铁路站? (Metro乃欧洲常用字)
How do I get to the subway stati on?
请问如何前往地下铁路站? (Subway乃北美洲常用字)
How do I get to the un dergro und stati on?
请问如何前往地下铁路站? (underground 乃 英国常用字)
How do I get to the train statio n?
请问如何前往火车站?
How do I get to the hotel XXX?
请问如何前往XXX酒店?
How do I get to the police stati on?
请问如何前往警局?
How do I get to the post office?
请问如何前往邮政局?
How do I get to the tourist information office?
请问如何前往旅游资讯局?
三、请问附近…
Excuse me, Is there ....... n ear by?
请问附近有没有…?
Is there a baker n ear by?
请问附近有没有面包店?
Is there a bank n ear by?
请问附近有没有银行?
Is there a bar n ear by?
请问附近有没有酒吧?
Is there a bus stop n ear by?
请问附近有没有公车站?
Is there a cafe n ear by?
请问附近有没有咖啡店?
Is there a cake shop n ear by?
请问附近有没有西饼店?
Is there a cha nge bureau n ear by?
请问附近有没有找换店
Is there a chemist's n ear by?
请问附近有没有药剂师?
Is there a departme nt store n ear by?
请问附近有没有百货公司
Is there a disco n ear by?
请问附近有没有的士高?
Is there a hospital n earby?
请冋附近有没有医院?
Is there a ni ght club n ear by?
请问附近有没有夜总会?
Is there a post box n ear by?
请问附近有没有邮政局?
Is there a public toilet n ear by?
请问附近有没有公共厕所?
Is there a restaura nt n ear by?
请问附近有没有餐厅?
Is there a teleph one n ear by?
请问附近有没有电话?
Is there a travel age nt n ear by?
请问附近有没有旅游社?
Is there a youth hostel n ear by?
请问附近有没有青年旅馆?
Is there a Chin ese restaura nt around here?
这附近是否有中国餐厅?
Are there any in expe nsive restaura nts n ear here?
这附近是否有价位不贵的餐厅?
Do you know of any restaura nts ope n now?
你知道现在哪里还有餐厅是营业的吗?
How can I get there?
我如何能到达那里?
游客问讯用语
Where is the tourist in formatio n centre ?
请问旅游问讯处在哪里?
Is there an airport bus (交诵工具) to the city (目 的地) 这里有从机场去市中心的巴士吗
?
Where is the bus stop (taxi sta nd) ?
巴士车站在哪里?
How much does it cost to the city centre by taxi
乘计程车到市中心需要多少钱
?
How can I get to Hilt on hotel 去希尔顿酒店怎么走 ? May I have a city map ?
请给我一张市区地图?
How much is it ?
多少钱?
Keep the cha nge, please
不用找钱了
Take me to this address, please
请拉我去这个地址
How long does it take to go to the city centre
到市中心需要多长时间?
Stop here, please
请停下来。
What time does it leave ?
几点发车?
Where can I get a ticket ?
在哪里卖票?
Could you tell me when we get there ?
请问几点能够到达那里。
Is it far from here?
那离这里远吗?
Can I walk dow n there?
我能走着去那吗?
How long does it take to get there on foot?
步行到那里需要多长时间?
Can I go there by bus? 我能乘巴士去那吗? How far is it from here?
那离这里多远?
How can I get to the cathedral?
我怎么去大教堂?
You should take the nu mbe匚5 bus 你应该坐5路车去
Where can I get the bus?
我在哪乘车?
Where is the rest room?
洗手间在哪?
Could you show me the way on this map?
你能在地图上给我指路吗?
Could you write it down here?
能写在这吗?
What time?
几点拉?
Is the museum of art open today?
今天艺术馆开门吗?
How much is the entrance fee?
门票多少钱?
购物
How late the departme nt stores are ope n? 商店最晚开到几点? Can I have a tour brochure?
能给我一个观光册子吗?
What time do you leave? 你什么时间离开? How long does it take to get there?
多长时间能到那?
How can I get to this address?
我怎么到这个地址?
Could you tell me how to get there?
能告诉我怎么到那吗?
Where is the n earest supermarket from here? 最近的超市在哪? Where can I buy a roll of film? 在哪能买到胶卷?
Are there any unu sual things produced in this tow n? 这个镇有什么特产吗? Where can I buy it?
我在哪里能买到
Is there a duty-free shop?
这有免税店吗?
What time do stores ope n?
什么时候商店开始营业?
I'm just look in g.tha nk you
谢谢,我只是看看
Do you have sweaters? 你有毛线衫吗?
I 'd like to see this
我想看看这个
Could you show me someth ing in my size?
能找个我这么大号的吗?
Can I pick it up?
我能拿下来吗?
Do you have one like this?
你有像这个一样的吗?
I 'd like the one in the window 我想要个橱窗里的 Could you show me another one? 能给我看看另一件吗? What kind of colors do you have? 你们有什么颜色的? Do you have anything smaller? 你有一些小号的吗? Do you have any other style? 你有其他风格的吗? Do you have a red one? 有红色的吗?
This is not what I 'm looking for 这不是我要找的 This is too big 这个太大拉
Do you have a bigger one? 你有更大的吗?
Do you have the same thing in any other colors? 你有其他颜色的这个东西吗? Can I try this on? 我可以试穿吗? Where is the fitting room? 换衣间在哪? This is just my size. 这就是我的号 It doesn 't fit 这个不适合
This is too short (Ion g/tight/loose)
太短拉(长/紧/松)
It 's too expensive for me
太贵拉
Can I have it in a cheaper price?
能便宜点吗?
Do you have anything else aroun d 80 dollars? 你有大约80圆的东西吗? Can I get a little disco unt?
我能得到些折扣吗?
I 'll take this
我要这个
I 'd likferee same as this. 我要3个这样的
Can you wrap it as a gift?
你能把它作为礼物包装吗?
Can you wrap these separately?
你能分别包装吗?
Any thi ng else?
还有其他的吗?
No. that 's all
不,够拉
Can I have a paper bag?
能给我个纸带吗?
I 'll take this
我要带着这个
How much it all together?
一共多少钱?
Does it in clude tax?
含税了吗?
Can I have a receipt, please 能给我个收条吗? I don 't have my change back yet. 还没有找我钱呢 I already paid
我已经付钱了
May I have the form for tax refund? 能给我张退税表吗? Where can I get a form for tax refund? 我在哪能得到退税表 Do I have to declare? 我要申报吗?
Will I have any difficulties with customs? 我过海关有什么困难吗? I found a stain here 这有个污点
Could you exchange this, please? 能换这个吗? Could you change it for a new one? 能换个新的吗? I 'd like to return this 我想退掉它 Can I have a refund? 能退给我钱吗?
餐厅
挑选位子:
We d prefer a table by the window.
(我们喜欢靠窗的桌位。)
We d Ike to sit by the window.
(我们想要坐在窗边。)
We d like to sit in the nonsmoking area.
(我们想要坐在非吸烟区。)
We d like a smoking table.
(我们想要吸烟区的桌位。)
I 'd like a quiet corn er, if possible.
(我想要安静的角落,如果可能的话。)
Could we have a table close to the band
(我们可以选靠近乐队的桌位吗?)
人数:
We are a group of four.
(我们有四个人。)
There will be three of us.
(我们有三个人。)
点餐: 八、、貝•
I 'd like to have some local food. 我想尝试一下当地食物。
May I have a menu,please? 请给我菜单。
Do you have a menu in chines?e 是否有中文菜单?
Can I have the same dish as tha?t 我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?
What do you have for today 今天的s special?
推荐餐是什么 ?
May I order,please? 我可以点餐了吗?
用餐:
Could you tell me how to eat this? 请告诉我要如何食用这道菜?
I 'd like a glass of water, please. 请给我一杯水。
May I have some more bread, please. 请再给我一些面包。
I 'd like a dessert, please. 请给我一些甜点。
What do you have for desser?t 甜点有哪几种?
My order hasn 't come yet. 我点的食物还没来。
Can I have some fruit instead of the desse?rt 可不可以不要甜点改要
水果?
May I have just a little of it ?
可以给我一点这个吗?
This is not what I ordered. 这不是我点的食物
Where is the washroom? 卫生间在哪儿?
Check, please.
麻烦请结帐。
Can I pay here? 可以在这儿付帐吗?
We like to pay separately. 我们想要分开算帐
I think there is a mistake in the bill. 帐单有一些错误。
Could you check it again? 可不可以麻烦再确认一次帐单?
Can I pay with this credit card? 可以用这张信用卡付帐吗?
May I have the receipt, please. 请给我收据。
速食餐厅用餐
Will you be eating here or is this to go (take out)? 在这用餐或带走?
Take out,please.
带走。
Can I sit here? 我可以坐这里吗?
Can I take this sea?t 我可以坐这个位子吗?
Where can I get a knife and fork ? 我在哪可以拿到刀与叉?
吸管: straw 筷子: chopsticks )
A sandwich,please.
请给我一份三明治
Whole wheat,please.
请给我全麦面包
I 'll have a small hamburger,milk,and one large order of French fries. 请给我一个小汉堡、牛奶和一份大份薯条。
Can I have a hot dog,pleas?e 请给我一份热狗。
I 'll eat here.
在这用餐。
食物:
、沙司 Sauce ⑴冷沙司和冷调味品:
① 马乃司沙司 Mayonnaise Sauce ② 千岛汁 Thousand Islands Dressing ③ 醋油汁 Oil Vinegar ④ 芥末沙司 Mustard Sauce ⑤ 法式汁 French Dressing ⑥ 奶酪汁 Cheese Dressing ⑵热沙司:
① 布朗沙司 Brown Sauce ② 苹果沙司 Apple Sauce ③ 咖喱沙司 Curry Sauce ④ 奶油沙司 Cream Sauce ⑤ 番茄沙司 Tomato Sauce
⑥ 黄油沙司 Butter Sauce 二、菜肴生熟程度⑴一成熟 Rare-R
⑵三成熟 Medium Rare-MR ⑶五成熟 Medium-M ⑷八成熟 Medium well-MW ⑸全熟 Well-down W 三、早餐
1、大陆式早餐 Continental Breakfast 2、美式早餐 American Breakfast
⑴果汁类:橙汁 Oran ge Juice 菠萝汁 Pineapple Juice 番茄汁 Tomato
Juice 柠檬汁 Lemon Juice 西柚汁 Grape fruit Juice
⑵谷物类食品:燕麦片Oatmeal 玉米片 Cornflakes
糖 浆 Syrup 蜂 蜜 Honey
⑶蛋类:①煎 蛋Fried Egg 单面煎 Sunny-side up 双面煎 Over Easy 双面煎老蛋 Over Hard ② 煮蛋 Boiled Egg 嫩 2-3 老 5-7
③ 炒蛋 Scrambled Egg ④ 水波蛋 Poached Egg ⑤ 蛋卷 Omelet
清蛋卷 Plain omelet 洋葱蛋卷 Onion omelet 番茄蛋卷 Tomato omelet 火腿蛋卷 Ham omelet ⑷肉类:火腿Ham 香肠 Sausage 烟肉 Bacon
⑸面包:烤面包Toast 面包卷 Roll
半角包 Croissant 黄 油 Butter 果 酱 Jam
苹果酱 Apple Jam 橘子酱 Marmalade Jam ⑹饮料类:咖啡 coffee 红茶 Black Tea 牛奶 Milk 椰子 Coco
正餐
1、头盆 Appetizers Starters Hord 'euvres
2、汤 Soups 3、色拉 Salads
、 F『■
4、主菜 Main Courses
5、甜点 Desserts ①奶酪 Cheese ②甜品 Sweets 蛋糕 Cake 布丁 Pudding
比萨 Pizza 煎饼 Pancake 冰淇淋 Ice Gream 水果 Fruit 香烟 Cigarette 菜单 menu
烹调方法
2、炸 deep-fried 4、煮 Boil 6、烩 Stew 8、焗 Bake 10、串烧 Broil
1、煎 Fried 3、炒 Saute 5、焖 Braise 7、烤 Roast 9、铁扒 Grill
酒店早餐英语口语 水果 : 西瓜
Water melon 西红柿 Tomato 香蕉 Banana 梨 Pear 橙 Orange 葡萄 Grape
点心 : 蛋糕 Cake 煎饺 Fried
dumpling 油条 Deep-fried dough sticks 肉包 Steamed stuffed buns 夹馅面包 Bread sandwich 炒饭 Fried rice 稀饭 Rice grud
饮料 :
牛奶 Milk 豆浆 Saybean milk 黑咖 Blak coffee 红茶 Red
tea
调料 : 方糖 Sugar 盐
Salt
酱油 Soy sauce 果酱 Jam 椒盐 Pepper
醋 Vinegar 黄油 Butter
双面煎蛋 Fried over 单面煎蛋 Sunny side up 咸鸭蛋 Salt duck's egg 烤面包 Toast 炒面 Fried
Noodles
咖啡 Coffee 橙汁
Orange juice 奶咖 White coffee 绿茶 Green tea
1.Welcome to our restaurant. 欢迎到我们餐厅来。 2.Have a good time! 祝您用餐愉快! 3. You are welcome.
不用谢。
4.I 'm sorry, It 's my fault. 很抱歉,那是我的错。 5. Where is the washroom? 卫生间在哪儿? 6. This way, please.
请这边走。
7.I'm afraid, You should pay it extra. 对不起,恐怕
这个要额外付费。
8.The coffee is free for you. 这咖啡是为您免费提
供的。
9. How wold you like to pay in cash or by credit card? 您如何付款,刷卡还是现金?
10. This is your bill,Please check it and sign here.
这是您的帐单,请核查并签字。
住宿篇
I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.
我會晚一点到达,请保留所预订的房间。
I made a reservation in Taipei. 我在台北已预订房间。 My n ame is .......
我的名字是……
I'd like a quiet room. 我想要一间安静一点的房间。 I'd like a room on the upper level. 我想要楼上的房间。 I'd like a room with a nice view (a balcony). 我想要一间视野好 (有阳台 )的房间。
Is hot water available any time? 随时都有热水供应吗 ? May I see the room?
我可以看一看房间吗 ?
Do you have anything bigger (better/cheaper)? 是否还有更大的 (更好的 /更便宜的 )房间 ? I'll take this room.
我要订这间房间。
Would you fill in this registration form? 麻烦填写这张住宿登记
表。
Do you accept credit crads(traveler's checks)? 这里可使用信用
卡 (旅行支票 )吗?
Could you keep my valuables? 是否可代为保管贵重物品 ? Where is the dining room?
餐厅在那儿?
What time does the dining room ope n?
餐厅几点开始营业?
What time can I have breakfast?
早餐几点开始供应?
Is there a beauty sal on( barber shop)?
旅馆内有美容院(理发院)吗?
Can I have a card with the hote l's address?
是否可给我一张有旅馆地址的名片?
Where is the n earest subway stati on?
最近的地铁站在那里?
Can I get a ticket for the sight-seeing bus here?
是否可在此购买观光巴士券?
出国旅游搭乘飞机常用英语 机场指示牌(转
载)
中文 机场费 国际机场 国内机场 机场候机楼 国际候机楼 英文 中文 英文 airport fee 出站(出港、 离departures 开) intern ati onal 登机手续办 理 airport domestic airport airport termi check- in board ing pass (card) passport con trol immigrati on luggage claim; 登机牌 护照检查处 nal intern ati onal 行李领取处 termi nal 国际航班出 港 intern ati onal departure domestic 国内航班出 站 departure 卫星楼 satellite 入口 in baggage claim 国际航班旅 客 intern ati onal passe 中转 中转旅客 中转处 过境 报关物品 贵宾室 购票处 付款处 ngers tran sfers tran sfer passe ngers tran sfer corresp ondence tran sit goods to declare V. I. P. room ticket office cash exit; out; way 出口 out 进站(进港、 到arrivals 达) 不需报关 海关 登机口 候机室 航班号 预计时间 实际时间 no thi ng to declare customs gate; departure gate departure 出租车 taxi Taxi pick-up point coach pick-up point airli ne coach service car hire lounge FLT No (flight 出租车乘车 nu mber) 占 大轿车乘车 占 服务处 租车处(旅客 自己驾车) 来自 ....... arri' /ing from scheduled time 航空公司汽 车(SCHED) actual 已降落 前往…… Ian ded departure to 公共汽车 公用电话 bus; coach service public pho ne; telepho ne toilet; W. C; lavatories; rest room men's; gent ‘ s; gentlemen ‘ s wome n' s; lady 's restaura nt 起飞时间 departure time 厕所 延误 登机 delayed board ing 男厕 女厕 由此乘电梯 前stairs and lifts 餐厅 往登机 to departures 迎宾处 由此上楼 由此下楼 银行 greet ing arrivi ng up; upstairs dow n; dow nstairs bank money excha 酒吧 咖啡馆 免税店 邮局 bar coffee shop; cafe duty-free shop post office 货币兑换处 nge; curre ncy 出售火车票 exchange rail ticket 订旅馆 行李暂存箱
hotel reservati on 旅行安排 tour arran geme nt luggage tag luggage locker 行李牌 机票
飞机票 (指限定条 件) 旅客姓名 旅行经停 地点 起点城市 起飞日期
endorsements/restrictions n ame of passe nger 前往城 to 承运人 carrier (公司) good for passage betwee n 航班号 from date flight no. class (fare basis) pla ne No. seat No. 座舱等 级 机号 机座号 起飞时间 time 订座情况 机票确认 登机口
status ticket con firm gate 出(入)境卡
吸烟坐 位 非吸烟 席 smok ing seat non-smok ing seat 姓 ■ 名 性别 男 女 国籍 国籍 family n ame 年 year mon th accompa nying nu mber occupati on First (Give n) Name 月 sex male female n ati on ality country of citize nship 偕行人数 职业 专业技术人 员 professi on als &tech ni cal 行政管理人 员 legislators &admi ni 办事员 clerk commerce (Bus in ess service farmer worker others jobless sig nature official use on ly day 护照号 passport No. country of 商业人员 原住地 Origi n (Cou 服务人员 前往目的地 国 ntry where you live) 登机城市 签证签发地 签发日期 前往国家的 住址 街道及门牌 号 城市及国家 出生日期
农民 dest in ati on country city where you boarded city where visa was issued date issue address while in 工人 其他 无业 签名 nu mber and street 官方填写 city and state date of Birth (Birthdate) 签证
日 二 姓 sur name first (give n) n ame sex birthdate n ati on ality passport No. con trol No. Issue At Issue Date (或 On) 失效日期(或 必expiry date (或 须在…日 之前入before) 境) 停留期 为…… 名 性别 出生日期 国籍 护照号 编号 签发地 签发日期
for stays of ten days eight weeks three mon ths six mon ths one year three years visa type(class) 10天 8周 3个月 6个月 1年 3年 签证种类 日期、数字、符号
七月 八月 九月 十月 十一月 十二月 年 一月 二月 三月 四月 五月 六月 天 周 月 JAN FEB MAR APR MAY JUN day (s) week (s) mon th (s) JUL AUG SEP OCT NOV DEC year (s) 1993 年 6 月 12 12 Jun. 1993 日 日 1993 年 6 月 12 Jun. 12, 1993
出国旅游英语总括-入关常用词
作者:佚名 文章来源:转载 点击数:149更新时间:2010-5-12 18:36:17
Immigrati on
入境检查 duty-free 免税品
items
Passport control Outgoing passenger card 护照检查 入境登记卡 Quarantine Residents 检疫 本国居民 Ongoing passenger card Customs declaration
card
Currency declaration
A gift for my friend Chinese medicine Prohibited articles
出境登记卡 海关申报单 现金申报单 送给朋友的礼
物 中药 违禁品
Non-residents
Visa Destination
Valid (invalid)
Cash Yellow card
外国居民 签证 目的地 有效(无 效) 现金 健康卡
因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容